Lunchtime Assistant at Henbury Court Primary Academy
Hours: 8.2 hours per week (typically 11:45 - 13:20; Monday to Friday plus regular team meetings). Term time only.
Salary: BG5 (equivalent to £3,076 per year).
Application closing date: 29th October 2017.
Application shortlisting and interviews: Week commencing 30th October 2017.
Start date: asap
- build positive relationships with our children
- support the children to enjoy their lunch breaks and return to class ready for the afternoon's teaching and learning
- help the children to have a safe and healthy lunchtime experience.
In return we work hard to support our lunch time staff and offer opportunities for professional training, career progression and the chance to play a key part in helping our children to get the most out of their lunchtimes.
Our lunchtime staff are responsible for:
- supervising pupils over the lunchtime period
- leading and taking part in games and activities with the pupils
- encouraging children to eat their meals
- dealing with behavioural incidents in line with the school's Behaviour Policy and discussing concerns with class teachers or members of the Senior Leadership Team
- playing a key part in the school's health and safety processes
- helping children to interact positively with one another during lunchtimes.
How to Apply
Please send all questions about this position and completed application forms to:
Assistant Business Manager
Please quote the job title/reference Lunchtime Assistant in your application.
Interested applicants should read the accompanying information (available below) before applying. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com unless stated otherwise.
Henbury Court Primary Academy is part of the Endeavour Academy Trust, which is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You can find our Child Protection Policy on the trust's website:http://www.lmat.org.uk/
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.